Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Meet Norma Mills - Director of Marketing for THC!

Our team at The Hire Connection is the best! 

Meet Norma Mills, The Hire Connection's director of marketing.  She is a rock star on her team and we wanted you to get to know her a little better.  We put some questions to Norma, and here are her answers!


1) Where are you from?
I grew up on a rural farm outside of Columbia, MO – enjoying the community life-style.

2) Who is your family and do you have any pets?
My husband and I have been married over 35+ years – we always laugh and say “we were young and dumb” when we got married.  But have survived many challenges together and marriage is the best thing in life!


We have two sons, one daughter-in-law and two grandchildren.  My husband and I are empty-nesters – but always enjoy family time whenever we get the chance.


3) Why do you like working at The Hire Connection?

This company sets high standards and I like a challenge.  This is serious business!  I enjoy learning about the healthcare recruiting industry and I have especially enjoyed the many people I have had an opportunity to do phone presentations with.  The working environment at THC – is fun – creative and I love it!!

4) What kind of music do you like?
I enjoy most types of music – It’s my form of relaxation – a little pop, soft rock and country – and of course at the Lake – I’ve got to enjoy 101.9 The Wave radio station for me.

5) What’s your favorite thing to do when not working?
I enjoy hanging out at the pool with friends, boating on the lake or on raining days – just cooking in my kitchen.

6) Who is your favorite sports team or figure?
It’s the St. Louis Cardinals – Baseball!

7) If you could have lunch with anyone living today, who would it be and why?
My best lunch date – would have to be my husband and family – but my next best lunch date would have to be……Zig Ziglar!

He teaches in such a way that motivates you, yet he doesn’t lose track of his morals, commitment to family, faith and responsibility in life.  He is down-to-earth and enjoyable.  In one lunch setting – I would be able to learn so much.

8) What’s the last good book you read?
John Maxwell’s “15 Invaluable Laws of Growth” – I enjoy his books – they keep me focused on how to be a better person and reach my full potential in life.


9) How did you get into marketing?
I am customer-service driven and have always made it my goal to help people.  Marketing allows me to be myself yet “think outside of the box” – see the big picture – to be able to provide customer-service through Marketing in my own style.

10) What’s the best thing about living at the Lake of the Ozarks?
The beauty of nature is all around me – whether it’s a boat ride on the lake – the snow falling on the lake – the vibrant fall colors on the bluffs or the excitement you feel in the summer…..This is truly my home and I get to enjoy this job while Lake of the Ozarks surrounds me daily. 



The Hire Connection offers its clients the industry's most comprehensive range of healthcare recruitment services. Coupling technology, expertise and accountability, The Hire Connection services are designed to source, screen, qualify, present and place the RIGHT providers to satisfy recruitment goals and improve provider retention. Give us a call today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment